[Questions about] Accessing Code for Lectures

I am watching the lectures for Day 1 and would like to follow along with code as recommended in the videos. I have only been able to locate code for Day 0. Where can we find the code/files for Day 1 and subsequent days?
Thanks!

I believe the files for Day 1 are in /faculty/elizabeth/day1, but hopefully @Elizabeth_Prom-Worml will be able to correct me, if I’m wrong.

The files for later days probably aren’t ready yet. Instructions for accessing them should be before the live session for the day begins.

where may I get lecturers for day 1

Hello, I have a similar problem. I was able to copy necessary files from Day1 to my server folder, except the file named ‘‘IntroToRAndOpenMxMay2022.R’’. When I try to copy that file I get message ‘‘Operation not permitted’’.

I was able to get all the files from the day1 folder this morning, it’s possible that you tried to copy it over while the file was being edited. If you try again it should work now.

1 Like

Hi mpocrnic! This should be fixed. Please try again and let me know if you have any problems.

1 Like

Hi @Baraka_Mkumbe Baraka_Mkumbe! Day 1 lectures can be found at
https://www.colorado.edu/ibg/international-workshop/2022-international-statistical-genetics-workshop/syllabus/openmx-path

All lectures can be found at
https://www.colorado.edu/ibg/international-workshop/2022-international-statistical-genetics-workshop/workshop-2022-syllabus

2 Likes

The best place to get the lectures is from the online syllabus.

1 Like

Hi @spaul24 ! All files for the day1 practical and pre-class videos can be found in /faculty/elizabeth/2022
Let me know if you have problems.

A post was split to a new topic: Day 1 practical instructions

@Elizabeth_Prom-Worml I couldn’t access my SSH home on Shell In A Box, logining in with the email/name and password of this forum.

Hi @Yahua_Zi ! You should have received an e-mail from Jeff Lessem a week or two ago with log-in details for the colorado server. You should use those. I don’t think the log-in for the forum is the same as the colorado server. Let me know if you don’t have the e-mail from Jeff. @JML

@JML Could you please send me the log-in information again?